Eukarya Family Center seeks to strengthen families, as they are God’s chosen building blocks for His church, His Kingdom, and all of society.
- We seek to raise up children and students through education and discipleship.
- We seek to strengthen marriages in our community and region through marriage education, marriage intensives and counseling.
- We seek to train people to be better parents.
- We seek to find ways for entire families to come together in loving relationships.
- We seek to offer programs that are difficult for most local churches to offer and/or maintain or which might be considered outside of the role of the church.
- We seek to take what we learn at Eukarya Family Center to other communities in the United States and other parts of the world.
- To be more than “faith-based” and passionately Christ-centered in all we do.
- To unify and cooperate with other Christians who hold to the core tenets of the faith and highly value God’s word without separating over minor doctrine.
- To live out and demonstrate the values of God’s Kingdom, which is both now and to come.
- To advance God’s kingdom through studying God’s word, prayer and action. We value both right thinking (orthodoxy) and right living (orthopraxy).
- To primarily focus on building up people and community through loving relationships, not on building institutions or programs. When these two goals conflict, we will choose to build up people first.
- To avoid legalism, being watered down, or becoming licentious in nature.